Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Todays Update, been super busy!! all is good



Welcome to todays post, only going to be a brief one again because I'm quite busy being passionate and doing quite a few things.

So I’ve been up at The Recovery Partnership Rugby today to do a Mindfulness session, I would recommend it to anyone, it is such a good way to relax and let go of worries and tension wether it be during stressful daily events or in my case to help you get off to sleep at night.  I am making and burning some Mindfulness example CD’s for other service at The Recovery Partnership Rugby.

I have also recorded a 1 hour sample radio show for Recovery Radio UK to put onto CD’s and hand out at The Recovery Walk Glasgow 2015.

Also I spoke to the press officer for Addaction about all Im doing and I believe there will be a feature about me in one of there newsletter.

Take Care

From Karl



No comments:

Post a Comment