Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Today, WHAT A DAY!!!




Hi, so this morning, blimey what an early start, I was up at 6am and I met my Recovery friend Caspar at 6:30 at the train station and we travelled over to Coventry as I was being Interviewed on BBC Warwickshire & Coventry.  Link Below

24:00 to 33:00 mintutes wise some of it my interview and some of it refernce to me, even in the news!! http://bbc.in/1hTOLpR

It was superb that interviewed me, mentioned me in the news and spoke about me after the news, see these pictures.









I then travelled back and spent all day at The Recovery Partnership in Rugby speaking with other like minded people and taking part in the ‘Maps’ Group.

I’ve now come home and took a phone call about being filmed for and taking part in a documentary about alcohol addiction and recovery and my story, Exciting!!  Watch this space for news!!

Im shattered, will write more tomorrow

Cheerio x




No comments:

Post a Comment