Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Film please share and retweet for me!! need help with this!!

So, Im looking to make an educational film about alcohol, substances & drugs, addiction and how to get help breaking addiction. I intend then to pitch this film to educational bodies and recovery charities etc with a view to getting shown to as much people, mainly young people as possible.
I am going to start writing a storyboard for the film soon and I need
1) ex addicts of drink, drugs or substances to interview
2) a free or fairly cheap location to shout interviews
3) An acoustic original song with some relevance to the project which I will pay for the use of of and rights etc
Please share and Retweet this to as many as possible to help me get these things in place, it would be a massive help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment