Friday, September 11, 2015

Todays Post, Im Feeling alot better, I've bashed off aload more emails and started a petition!!


Hi, welcome to todays post.  First of all let me say I am feeling alot LOT better then I did yesterday, I came the closet I have in 29 weeks to drinking but i managed not to and im thankful and proud of that more then I could ever say.

I am very excited about tomorrow, me and one of the other service users from 'The Recovery Partnership' Rugby are going to be attending and taking part in the National Recovery Walk 2015 in Durham, it should be a great day out.

Also today I have started an e petition on the government website in the hope of getting them to review there choice to dismiss the minimum alcohol unit pricing law and also to get them to address how alcohol is advertised, here is the link ;


I can not urge you  enough to show support and sign this.

I also sent off aload of emails, some of which to David Cameron, Health and Education Ministers and news agencies with the aim of creating awareness and trying to make a chance to the way things are.

Take care

From Karl



No comments:

Post a Comment