Tuesday, September 01, 2015

New Week, New Post

Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means you are strong enough to let go.

This Kickstarter project has really got my mind racing.  I really want to get this social venus project off the ground.  So much so that Im going to make a business plan for it, and send of loads of email to local and national press and companies, anyone I get to listen basically.  I really believe in this project especially as I’ve thought of another aspect that will make it massively successful and viable, we will give a percentage (yet to be decided exact figure) of the profit back to Recovery charities to help them prolong the great work that they do.  I really am determined that this could work and be a complete success.

Right its now Tuesday 1st September, Im now 27 weeks and 4 days sober, off the Antabuse, back on the Ketchup, blogging away to nearly 1000 hits, I did a radio comeback the other day and I'm feeling pretty good about life to be fair.

Today I’ve done another radio show as well, check it out here :

I will do more blog posts this week, tomorrow I'm enrolling (hopefully) onto part time GCSE English and Maths courses locally, with the plan of completing them, starting a counselling level 2 course in January and then next September enrolling onto an Access to HE Diploma of some kind as a route to University and the counselling level 3 aswell.

Stay tuned this week for further posts.


The Secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment