Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I've been on radio again!! and I love Coventry Recovery Community!!


HERE IT IS.......Did a really good radio interview, I was asked in light of the press reports today about rise in Alcohol Poisoning admissions to A&E's and the fresh call for minimum unit pricing on Alcohol! A really good interview with stats, humour and a little christmas cheer....me and my old mate Phil Upton who I know from a DJ spot he use to resident at in Solihull!! 

After the radio I went for an xmas meal with the wonderful Coventry Recovery Community at Nandos.  I loved it, they are such a wonderful team and always make us feel very welcome and we had a lovely xmas meal, about 15/20 of us, it was lovely.

Last few bits to do tomorrow then Im off for a family xmas in Birmingham

Have a good one xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment