Friday, December 04, 2015

Friday, 41 weeks sober! last post of the week, doing more work on the book, looking forward to a catch up with my oldest friend this weekend hopefully x


Hi all.  Its Friday so this will be the last post of the week.  Oh and its been 41 weeks sober!! closing in on that big 52week mark, just the small matter of my first sober xmas in half a life time to deal with first!

Im doing some more work on the book, as always these days.  Its getting there slowly but trying to write whilst in the midst of mental illness and all the blocks that brings is not easy, but Im happy with progress and Im writing daily no matter how much or how little.

This weekend Im hoping to go to Birmingham and spend the evening catching up with my oldest and best friend who I have known since I was about 4/5 years old.  He is a charming guy who I love dearly as a brother and I look forward to the antics we may get up to with him as my wingman.

I will write more Monday, have a great weekend x


No comments:

Post a Comment