Monday, December 21, 2015

Its Monday, Christmas, Getting ready and staying safe,Please make my xmas andcheck it out and share!

Hi all,

How are we?  Im good now 43 weeks aka 10 months sober.  Im feeling anxious ahead of my first sober christmas in half a lifetime, its daunting but Im using a check list for safety which I have shared on this post so if your in the same boat as me, hi and please check it out.

Im nearing the completion of my first draft for the book, now about 40,000 words in, but feel there is a lot more to add yet once the first draft has been reviewed in the new year.

Im heading to Birmingham for X'mas with my family, excited to see the kids (3 nieces and 2 nephews all 5 or under) Christmas is magical for the children.  Will also be nice to spend time with nights at my Dads and Xmas dinner and a night at my Mums.  Im very lucky to have a lovely family and looking forward to spending time with them.

This will probably be my last post now until after X'mas, so please have a very good one and I will speak to you soon xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment