Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday, new week last one before X'mas


Hi

Its Monday its a new week, the last full one before Christmas disrupts things for a week or so.  I've had another low and recuse weekend, although in a mad positive afternoon  yesterday I decided to home make from scratch mince pies for the first time.  They came out a little messy but very cheeky and naughty and festive so all is good.

I saw my mental health team this morning and we have decided to step up my treatment to a more powerful anti depressant in the aim of elevating the low a bit.  We have drawn up a program to get me off the current ones and onto the new ones, a transition period as it was.

Other then that Im working away on the book as ever and its getting there slowly but surely Im happy with progress.

Love Karl


No comments:

Post a Comment