Friday, December 11, 2015

Its Friday, its now 42 weeks sober and making good progress on the book



So hey, how you doing?

Today marks 42 weeks sober!! yay!! feeling very nervous about my first sober christmas time in what will be half my lifetime but it is one of the last milestones which I need to overcome.

I am still very reluctant to give myself praise for progress so far and I feel that might be because of my nerves ahead of christmas.

I have been working away on the book again this week and its going ok, making good progress, flowing well and I feel as positive as I can at this point.

Im very low mental health wise at the moment and most days I don't want to wake up, let alone get out of bed, and as a result I have become very recluse in the last 14 days I've only been out twice.

Have a nice weekend

Love Karl x


No comments:

Post a Comment