Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday, back on my feet succesfully and working on the book!


Hi, Its Thursday, how are we all?  Im ok slowly back on my feet and getting about again so all is good I guess.

I watched a brilliant documentary yesterday called 'Brand a second coming'.  It is about Russell Brand and his rise from and through various addictions to what he is today.  It also documents the works his 'Trews" project is doing for people in Recovery to help them rebuild there lives, including his Trews cafe and the social enterprising he has setup for people in recovery.  It is a really good watch and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Im doing some more work on the book today, its coming along well but still as its at the personal part of matters its taking it time, to safeguard myself against the trigger of emotions more then anything.

I will write more soon, take care x



No comments:

Post a Comment