Thursday, November 05, 2015

OWWWW!!! also I've started writing the book, how exciting!!


Hi all how are you? its gotta be better then me right?

Im in agony, I woke up yesterday morning and my foot was killing me! It has progressively got worse   I can't put an weight on it let alone walk and no matter what I do I can seldom get comfortable!!  Its really starting to stress me out because I have no strong painkillers or food in, also Im due places over the next 4 days and at this moment i can't even stand up for crippling pain!!

In more positive news I have no started writing my book which I have been eluding to for sometime now.  The book is going to be this blog converted into a book and lots more added to it from the research I have been doing.  I aim to get it published and then become a public speaker about the book.

Speak soon

Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment