Thursday, November 26, 2015

Its Thursday! Update on the book & Im off to Liverpool tomorrow :)



Hi, How are you?  So it is Thursday, tomorrow will mark 40 weeks sober for me, YAY!

Also tomorrow Im off to the 'HIT' Conference in Liverpool which Im excited about, its all a learning curve and I love the networking and learning.

So let me update you on the book.  Im now about 14,000 words into the book.  Im trying to aim for 100,000 words and im not worried as I've made 14,000 words and feel like I've barley slipped out of first gear so far.  The words are flowing and my voice within the book and its message is getting stronger word by word, day by day.  Its all a process and at the moment it is about getting down everything I want to no matter how unstructured, scatty or imperfect in my first draft.  Once that is done we can start fine tuning the content and layout and getting it ready for an editor to work on before it is submitted to a publisher.  So far so good I would say, exciting times.


No comments:

Post a Comment