Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Its Wednesday, the books going well and im off to a conference in Bolton tomorrow!!


Hi how are you all? Im very well, there is alot going on.

Ok so tomorrow (Thursday) im off to Bolton for Addactions 5th national recovery conference.  I am hugely excited for some of the speakers there and the amount of knowledge I will be able to soak up and the networking I will be able to do.  This includes the fact that I have setup a casual coffee meeting with the one and only Johann Hari.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Hari , the author of a book called 'Chasing the Scream' which I would highly recommend.  Johann is a much celebrated author and journalist who has worked for The Guardian amongst other people.  I have exchanged a few messages with him and he has kindly agreed to have a coffee with me after this talk at the event, something which Im looking forward to in itself as he is truly a captivating speaker.

The book is progressing really well, Im getting out all I want to and its flowing nicely, in fact effortlessly in parts.  It won't be perfect straight away and every author first puts down an 'SFD' Shitty First Draft, before going back over the work and perfecting it before finally running it through a professional editor so theres along way to go yet, but so far so good.

I will update you more on Friday about how the conference was

Peace and Love always x






No comments:

Post a Comment