Friday, November 06, 2015

I've been to A&E still in lots of pain! but today marks 37weeks sober!! YAY!!


Hi how you all doing

Ever wonder why we stagger about and fall over when we are drunk? Its because if we drink too much we sedate and shut down something called the cerebellum.  The cerebellum is a little part of the brain that controls motor control, or in simple terms is responsible for keeping us as humans standing upright.  If you shut that down you will go like a wobbly plate of jelly.

So yh as I will explain later in this post I can't do anything at the moment but rest up, led up, so Im using the chance to do alot of work on the book im writing, progress is going well.

So today marks 37 weeks sober, YAY!! 1 week nearer to the big 52 mark!!.

I went to hospital last night about this bad food i've been suffering with, I have got something Metatarsalgia.  It's to do with the muscle arch above the Metarasal bones being damaged.  I for now am on crutches to help me function and have been ordered to have 3/4 days elevated with ice pack and pain killers rest.  After that I have to go and see my GP to get an ultra scan and then see a pedidtetion.   My medical spelling is awful by the way, hopefully you understand anyway!.

Any how thats enough for today, have a nice weekend and think of me led up bored out of my nut LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment