Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I've been on Radio again lol, also update on today

Ok so I've been on the radio again today, on BBC Coventry and Warwickshire, see the vid and link, I had quite a feature interview in which i spoke about my life, The Recovery Partnership, Aquarius and the dry bar idea and this blog, it went really well and Im happy with the result!.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1670856506493122&set=vb.100007063655323&type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

I've also just done an interview with 'Free Radio' for there news piece tomorrow morning in Coventry & Warwickshire, hopefully we got good enough quality remotely , if not I shall visit there production studio tomorrow.

In other news Im just plodding along and doing my campaigning thing and feeling more positive and confident by the day.

Take Care

Peace Out xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment