Friday, October 30, 2015

Its Friday



Hi all, how are you?

Its Friday, so its been a fairly good week, with the exception of last night.  Once again one of my exes sent me a horrible belittling message.  Habit has taught me to take it to heart and get craving alcohol, but I have come so far I would be a fool to let such an unimportant and insecure person ruin my journey. Having now had time to reflect firstly an ex is an ex for a reason and if she wants to harbour bitterness it is only her time that will consume.  Secondly it goes without saying that people will for whatever reason harbour hate towards you at points especially if you are saying and campaigning for something which they might not agree with or that painfully resonates true to them, I have to learn not to take there anger personally or I will never get anything done.

Today I firstly had a lie in and caught up on some sleep. After that I had a visit from a good friend who I spent a good bit of time with and lightened my mood.

Just watched a brilliant cinema advert for addiction recovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGM0iFWSS_U&feature=youtu.be

Also been working on the 'Rugby Recovery Community' Launch weekly forum event, please see:
https://www.facebook.com/events/176927259317732/

Ok so this weekend, whats planned? not a lot to be fair, I may or may not go on a training day tomorrow or might go out with the girlfriend.  Other then that, I guess Im just chilling to be fair.

Take care,

Have a good one xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment