Friday, August 14, 2015

Just to add

just to add!!
OK so just ever so briefly to follow up/add a footnote to today’s earlier post, I apologise if these blog posts are abit scatty and over the place or not regular enough. As a result of my mental health problems I do tend to have down days were I suffer from writers block or the words just won’t flow as much as I would like.  I will post as much as possible though as I do find it very useful and empowering.
Furthermore I am spending alot of time at the moment studying addiction and the psychology behind it and with that and my own personal development and reflection on past years my head is a mind field full of pages upon pages of things I wanna say and write about however I’m finding the hardest thing is to know where to begin sometimes and how to channel all my racing thoughts into constructive text lol.
Please though I urge you be patient and show love and support it will all be very kindly appreciated
Yours
Karl x

No comments:

Post a Comment