Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MY NEW BOOK!! ITS OUT!!


http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1530868122/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_4opdxb105ZBZ0

Its out, my new book is out!

Please allow me to introduce ‘Casting Stones’, My NEW Book This book is a rally call for reform from the front line of addiction and recovery. I am a recoverist, who has been abstinent since February 2015.
Having already published a book called ‘Get that Monkey off my Back’ which was charted my recovery, commentated on the finding of studies I did and offered self help guides to other, I have written ‘Casting Stones’ as a book calling for reform.
Casting Stones offers my opinions and views, as well as lobbying and campaigning for reform on issues including;
• The legal status of Cannabis
• The War on Drugs
• Naloxone
• The Education System
• MP’s and Taxes
• Recovery Communities
• Homelessness
Casting Stones is available to order now on Amazon, just search ‘Casting Stones Karl Newton’.
I am also on the following social media sites
Blogger : http://karlsrecoveryblog.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: kwn1804
Facebook: search ‘Karl Newton Addiction’

No comments:

Post a Comment